Pages

Is this wrong grammar?

        It's funny to say that as I wrote more articles, after how many days I found some words that for me are doubful as regards grammar is concerned hahahaha I am even surprised of myself because my instant reaction is I just laugh about it.  I don't have my previous reactions that I am so scared of criticism.  I think I am growing up hahahaha I am happy that I am not imprisoned anymore of fear of criticism. lol

        Well, I am just learning.  I am trying to respond to myself.  She told me that I will write.  So, I listened to her hahahaha  I am sure myself is happy right now because I followed what she wants.  It was two years ago that I promised that I should listen to her.  And if there's a silent whisper in my head telling me not to do that, that's my subconcious mind reminding me to weigh things first.

        Is this wrong grammar? Oh well, as of this moment, that's what I honestly know as regards writing.  So forgive me if it's wrong hahahahaha  I will be happy then if you care to tell me. Thank you for your time.  My email ad is endereslaresa@yahoo.com